Monday, December 18, 2017

December Daily | Day 15 Library Storytime

The best part of this project is just adding pictures and adding the story of my day to the album.  

The photo was taken at an angle and I just added a text box and tilted it to match. 

This season of stories chipboard was the perfect size.  

I thought it was looking kind of plain.  Stars everywhere to the rescue. 

For Day 13, I also went back and added a divided page to hold journaling and more photos. 

I had been thinking about how to include the stuff we crafted. I put the lizard on top of a 4x6 card, took a picture, and added text on the computer. 

Totally love how it turned out. All the shadows around the lizard make it look like he is really in the album and Lakshman gets to keep his lizard family intact. 


The card already “the deatils” on it and ai stamped December undwrneath after printing. I also added a chipboard circle and a few silver stars. 

I love this joy ornament card. I fussy cut around the circle and slipped it over this photo of Avinash and Nandini. He is all dressed up from his nutcracker field trip. He was a little embarrassed when I suggested the bow tie but turned out that everyone else was dressed up too. Oh the pressures of the third grade and fitting in. 

Both of these spreads have pictures from the same library on them.  I think in years past that would have been something I would have shied away from and wanted to tell different stories on each day but I like that it shows the rhythm of our life right now. The kids are already asking to go back next week too. 


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are full of family fun too! 

XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...