Monday, December 4, 2017

December Daily 2017 | Day Two

This Saturday was completely stuffed with free events around Austin.  We went to the Holiday Sing-Along and Downtown Stroll in the evening but we had a full schedule in the morning too. 

I cut out a few pages of the songbook and program for the album.  I used very few embellishments today, but added this big chipboard circle. 

I slipped a picture of the kids blowing fake snow behind the 3x8 insert from yesterday. I also put our picture on the program cover.  It was late so photography was a challenge, but we were having fun. 

This map of Congress is so fun! 

I took way longer than necessary putting together this collage.  I arranged the photos, and then typed out my journaling.  I probably didn't need to spend as long as I did arranging the photos because I ended up printing them out separately and cutting them out so I could glue them down with pop dots. 

I do love how it turned out though.  There are no embellishments to speak of.  Ryan dressed the kids all in red so it is very monochromatic, but I love how neat the journaling looks, typed in three continuous lines.  

And I somehow managed to sew a nearly straight line. I stamped a little sentiment and rounded the corners to make it like a tab.  

In the morning we went to the gingerbread house build at Home Depot, the Botanical Garden to meet Santa and Anthropologie for kids crafts.  Which they were supposed to have but didn't actually have, so we made our own fun.  


Thanks for checking out my pages again!

I hope your holidays are magical and full of blessings!!!
XOXO,
Niru

ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...