Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Project Life | February 2017

This Month | February is a fun month for our family.  It starts out with Lakshman's birthday.  We also had Nandini's birthday party this same month.  My parent's had a groundbreaking ceremony at their new Austin house.  I went to the Valentine's Parties at the kids school and Lakshman crashed them with me too.  Time to bust out the pink and red and hearts! 


I used a strip of another PL card to add journaling to a photo, I am sure I got this trick from Ali Edwards. 

Adding typed up journaling from another Instagram post and left space for some embellishments.  I found a stamp that fit in perfectly and added a cork tag on top. 



I still struggle with the look of my handwriting on my pages.  I used another Ali Edwards and did some irregular wavy lines for the journaling.  


Lots of Whale and Squid party pictures coming up. I also did a few Valentine's pictures of Lakshman hanging out in my room which I had to include too of course. The pictures are so colorful the embellishments are minimal. My journaling is hand written here again and I tried to keep it very small so it would look neat.

A birthday stamp set to embellish a PL card.  I used a few sticky notes, slightly stamped with yellow stars for journaling on both pages.  I also wrote out a long story about Lakshman's squid balloon backpack! 

Nandini's Fearie Party! One of the early Faerie Trail events at the Austin Botanical Garden is the tea party.  I had to order tickets very early, but managed to get enough for her to have a few friends there with her.  

This page | A square divided page is a nice way to include lots of extra photos.  I picked a good mix of coordinating Studio Calico cards and cut them down to 3x3. 

The opposite page.  Sometimes I don't get to do as much journaling as I have space for but I think it is better to move on and not just stall and get hung up.  If I get back to it great, if not, oh well. I already have plenty documented. 

You can see all of my Project Life posts here

2 comments:

  1. I have all the things I need I just need to sit down and actually complete some pages- I don't even bother with trying month to month anymore I just post lots about things I love like October and camping spots- everything else gets to fade away- I actually kept track of our road trips last year this way and I really helped this year when my husband started asking me where did we camp last july? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the perfect Lakshman birthday layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...