Friday, December 23, 2016

December Daily | Day 24 Silent Night

So we did something kind of funny this year.  We are going out of town for the last part of December.  But we have this fresh tree and the kids (especially Avinash) were getting really nervous about Santa losing his way to them if they weren't at home. 

So last Saturday we told them it was Christmas Eve and Santa came to our own house that night! 


That evening before was just magical.  

The kids got new jammies and Lakshman put on the Santa suit.  His reaction totally surprised me, but he loved it. 

I used my typewriter to journal on this card.  I placed one letter sticker down so I knew the spacing.  This is a lot easier for me to do in the moment than measuring it out and then going back to the computer. 

I added the bonus transparency from the main kit here.  I stapled this vintage "gifts" tag from Jenni Bowlin on the front.  On the back I added a regular shipping tag with some thoughts about my own blessings and gifts in life. 



The last page of the spread is a full photo.  Taken at night so it is a little dark, but I love how the big die cut phrase brightens the whole thing up just enough. 

Thanks for checking out my pages again!

XOXO,
Niru 


ps. You can see all of my December Daily posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...