Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Cocoa Daisy Firefly Kit - July Projects

These are my July Scrapbook Layouts for Cocoa Daisy.  This kit is called Firefly and it really captured the sense of a fun and whimsical summer.  

The cut files this month included a fun cloud shape, which I layered on top of each other in blues and rainbow dots too.  

These chipboard pieces from Pinkfresh Studios were a favorite item again this month. 

Camp Rocky River // The kids are having so much fun at summer camps this year.  I was truly blown away when one of the counselors captured this image of her.  So much joy! I had to sprinkle happy little clouds all over this happy picture.  Love these Simple Stories die cuts from the BYOAO as journaling spots.


DITL Sunshine // I love the stamps in the DITL kit this month.  Tons of fun speech bubbles with cute sayings.  I stamped a bunch here in flamingo pink and raised them up with pop dots.   



 DITL Happy // I love the simple bold colors.  I think they really lend themselves to pocket scrapping and letting your photos stand out.  I embellished the page simply with more of the Pinkfresh chipboard and a stamped speech bubble.  I also added the happy tag because that picture was taken on my birthday.


DITL Sweet // I go back and forth between computer journaling and hand journaling.  I used the collect app on and off to record memories and printed many of these pictures with captions from that. I love being able to balance my full color, full bleed (ie, no white space) photos with these graphic black and white cards here.

 DITL Right Now // I used lots of splashes of yellow on this page.  Even though there are a lot of other colors going on, it gives the page cohesion. The wood veneer hearts are also from Pinkfresh studio.  The Simple Stories Die Cuts from the BYO Add-on make great journaling spots again.


Summer 2016 // Another awesome picture from camp this summer!  I cut up the summer bucketlist DITL card and added it here.  I added fancy pants die cuts here across the page.  I really love these pattern papers.  The watercolor paper is full of stars and butterflies and is plenty summery.

I hope you love these kits as much as I do.  Head over to Cocoa Daisy to check out the kits and to customize your own add-on with fun pieces from the BYOAO section too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...