Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Cocoa Daisy Reveal | Daydream Kit

The Cocoa Daisy September kit is here and it is a fun one!  It has a lot of primary colors which makes it a nice transition to fall and very versatile.  I love all the new Pink Fresh Studio pieces in it, like the rubber charms and triangle die cuts.  

I got the Main Kit, DITL and BYAO embellishments this month. 



Project Life Pages | I love the cards this month.  I made two spreads with them so far and had plenty left over for layouts.  I love the dimension that the rubber tags give to the spread.  



I used the main kit sticker sheet here.  Love being able to mix and match with different fonts, having it all on one sheet made it easy to do. 

Sweet & Lovely | Probably my favorite layout for the month.  I ordered this enlargement from Persnickety Prints in a 9x12 size.  I just cut down some patterned paper to the same size and printed my journaling on it.

I love all the ribbon in this photo and decided to double down and add even more to string the tags on to.  Love the way it turned out.

How awesome are those black Pink Fresh Studio title stickers by the way?





Choose Joy | I have so many pictures from our trip to Disney World at the beginning of summer, I really want to start making a dent in the stack!  This is a favorite photo place for me, the tea cups!  

This paper was so fabulous.  I used half of it on the layout and butchered the other half for parts, ha!  I used pop dots to add the confetti back on the page and add a little depth.  I cut up several of my favorite quote cards from the DITL kit.

The September kits are now live and available for purchase, so head over to the shop and check out the Daydream Kit

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...