Saturday, May 30, 2015

Let's Go! | June Cocoa Daisy Projects

The June Cocoa Daisy Kit is here!  It was such a pleasure to work with.  I had plenty of rainy days at home this month to play with paper.  Luckily our house has escaped the flooding here. 
This kit has so many fun bold colors.  I love them paired with the silvery and grey alphas available in the kit.  It matches the nautical and travel theme really well.  Such a fun kit. 



Leap | I love this picture of Avinash.  I always have to sit outside during watch day at Ballet because of my other two little (and loud ones).  I couldn't be happier with the angle of pictures I was able to get.  I tried to emphasize the vertical on this page.
I love the silver thickers in this kit and made a focal point out of the title.
Luckily, this kit is also great for "boy" pages and I layered a lot of blues and neutrals around the picture.  The lime green is a nice pop of contrast while staying in the same color family.



Around Here | This patterned paper with different shipping tags caught my eye, of course.  I am obsessed with shipping tags and have gone through two 1,000 tag bulk boxes in the last two years alone.  So weird, I know.
This paper reminded me of a patchwork so I tried to sort of fit my photos into the pattern.  I like balancing the busy paper with a wide strip of white.  That flair badge was my favorite.  I could use about ten more.



Project Life | It has been a while since I worked on my PL album.  I seem to start a lot of spreads and never finish them.  It has really been bugging me though, so I decided to get back into the swing of things!  This month's DITL kit has so many fun cards, it turned out the spread was a lot easier to put together than I thought.  I even did my journaling.  Yay me.

The kits are on sale now.  The Build Your Own Add-ons options are great this month.  I love how flexible it makes shopping for kits.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work! Love those letters. Hope all is well!! Your kids are getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...