Sunday, March 1, 2015

Harry Potter Story | LOTW

I am back again on the Studio Calico blog this week for my HP Story layout.  You can check out the feature over here.


It is so simple, but I really love this layout.  The big black letters from this past month's kit are so bold and graphic, I couldn't help but fall in love.  The picture may or may not have anything to do with Harry Potter really, but the baby really does love to wave his arms and cast spells with the big kids all the time.

I actually would like to do more pages about the books we read and listen to.  It is such a big part of our life but I so rarely have any images to go along with it.  Any ideas for scrapping about this would be much appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature! Off to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout, those letters are perfect for the title. You could do a photo shoot of all the books you are reading to your little family and then create a "reading right now" page for your current year album. Not original idea, but all I got. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...