Thursday, December 18, 2014

Oh What Fun! | December Daily Day 15

Today was an easygoing day but really nice. Our friend came over for lunch. She watched Nandini for an hour while I took Avi and the bear to Kung fu. It wasn't really a break per say but it made me feel better somehow. And I think it's nice for Nandini to get some one on one time with her. 


I swapped out the green card for this red one because it was just looking too drab. I don't know, but I couldn't stand it. 


 I added a little circle with the woode veneer number pasted on top.  This became a tab to hold while opening the flap. I taped two 3x4 cards together with some fabric airmail tape to make a bifold card. The fabric tape is just a little sturdier than regular washi.

The flap opens up to more journaling. I stamped the three stars from the kit in red, black and green. They would look great layered too. 
The full spread. I added an old vellum speech bubble in the middle of my 'aerial' shot of our living room.  It gives me a nice place to journal and hides the clutter in the middle of the room.


You can view all of my December Daily Pages here.




Thanks for visiting! In my etsy shop, in addition to my washi tape samplers I added a holiday set as well.  This set is cool because it comes with red and gold glitter twine and glitter ribbon.  Check out the Christmas washi tape sampler here.  I really had fun with the colors here, lots of red, green, silver and gold with pops of teal, chalkboard and lime. Every order from now until the end of December also comes with a free gift. Use code WASHI for 10% off any order or code RAINBOWS for free domestic shipping.



1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...