Thursday, August 21, 2014

Project Life| You are my fave


This week| Met up with old friends from Houston. Did the usual rounds of dance class, yoga and checking in on the new house. Avinash and Nandini also had their class play for Chinmaya. Avinash got to be Ganesh and Nandini was his little mouse friend. Seeing them in a play together was everything I hoped it could be and more. The cuteness was over the top.


The full spread. Love all the pink and navy this week.





First page| I've been waiting to use the pink and blue scallop card for a long time.  It just fit perfectly here to combine the colors of the spread. They boys wear a lot of blue so it creeps into all my pages. The Ganesh play pictures were pretty busy so I printed the group photo with a wide white border to help. All of these cards are Studio Calico.





Second side| The cat party quote is one of my favorites from Nandini.  She talks about her cat party constantly. I added more pink here with the pink doily cut up and glued down in two places.  It makes a lovely open pocket place too.  The fun banner card is from Paislee Press and didn't need much embellishment.



You can see all of my Project Life pages here.  This is my third year of doing Project Life and I love this method of memory keeping for our family.  The PL kits I am using generally are the Studio Calico kit, and Midnight kit, with mostly Design A pages this year. I am linked up with the Mom Creative this week.


Now it is your turn!  Add your link back to your Project Life pages here and try to visit and leave comments for each other as well.  Grab a button if you'd like, or just pin it to your favorite scrappy pinterest board, anything works!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...