Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Project Life | MC Obvious

 This week | We celebrated Avinash's birthday.  We went to ACL and had a ton of family in town. It was a lot and it was a blast. I focused on the highlights which means not a lot of random moments here.

 First Side | Lots of studio calico cards here.  I wanted to keep that wood veneer card alone, but the back isn't finished so I cut a little bit of transparency to cover it.  Love how it turned out.


 I double letterpressed this card myself.  A pretty fun effect.  I'm still playing around with letterpress and seeing what I can do beyond the basics.

Canvas stickers from pink paislee.  Love the fresh bright colors of this line. 

 My favorite part of this spread is this mini layout from Avinash's birthday.  We never got a kid picture, but here he is sort of surrounded by the chaos.  I used ribbon, a BG wood veneer, SC flair and white alphas. 

 Second side | The elusive family picture.  Definitely working with a fall color theme here.  Oranges and blacks, even a dash of purple.

 Snuggle? Yes please!  I love those BG numbers, but never know what to do with them!

Love those print shop vellum die cuts.  Here I used staples instead of glue for the ampersand.

I tried to use a whole set of BG aptly named hipster buttons on this one card.  Couldn't quite get it the way I envisioned it but I thought, better to leave it be and move on. 

I am linked up with The Mom Creative for Project Life Tuesday. The PL kits I am using generally are the Studio Calico kit, Kelly Purkey kit and Midnight kit, with multi-pack page protectors.   Thanks for visiting, I appreciate all of your support.  Please, leave your links to any PL pages in the comments so we can check them out too.

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures and PL pages, looks like it was a fun-filled week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a little giddy inside when I see you have a new post :) I love your work so much! Your pictures are all fun and interesting, your details are amazing. I'm loving your letterpress stuff. And that blue Happy Birthday card makes me want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The embossed card is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your PL is so awesome! totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...